Student Profile and Admission Requirements
Candidates eligible to the admission must;
- hold a Bachelor’ s Degree in related subject from recognized Higher Learning Institutions plus academic transcripts;
- submit a well filled- in registration form;
- hold a payment proof for registration fees;
- submit his/her current passport photo.
Mode of Payment
- have good command of English. For this purpose all candidates will sit for an English proficiency test to show that they are capable of following courses in English.
Tuition fees are affordable and any payment is deposited on one of the following account numbers:
- 0014031-01-77/ Banque Commerciale du Rwanda
- 4400464725/ Kenya Commercial Bank
- 1002100101066601 / Access Bank
- 224-2902392-07 /Unguka Bank ltd.
- 040-0201556-23 / Bank of Kigali
The account name is ULK; Universite Libre de Kigali
Lectures start on the 3rd September 2012.
You can read more about ULK Postgraduate Programmes from here Download the Application form
For any further information, please contact;