The Executive Council is composed of:
- The Rector of ULK who acts as the Chairman
- The Vice-Rectors, notably the Academic Vice-Rector who acts as Vice-President and Secretary
- The Deans of Faculties
- The Director of Research, Consultancy & Cooperation
- The Director of Quality -* The Director of the Career Advisory Centre
- The Director of Services to Students
- The Administrative and Financial Director
- The Director of Academic Affairs
- The Director of Human Resources
- The Director of Technique and Assets
- The Library Director -* The heads of departments -* A student by faculty. He/she is elected by his/her peers.
The Executive Council manages the university on a daily basis, and takes decisions related to the smooth running of the university
The Executive Council meets once every two weeks on invitation by its President, namely the Rector, of its Vice-President (the Academic Vice-Rector) or upon request of one-third (1/3) of its members.